Friday, August 26, 2016
Friday, August 19, 2016
Air purifiers are customarily recommended as a vital component of environmental control measures for the patient with respiratory diseases and allergies. Indoor air quality is an essential health concern and the risk of pollution inside the house is greater as compared to outside. Most of the time you spend inside your home, according to a research an average person spends 90 percent of the time inside the building because the needs of working within the building have arisen. Indoor air contains 2 to 5 times more contamination – and studies revealed, as much as 100 times more. It becomes a big deal to make atmosphere healthy, clean, and comfortable. Air purifiers or Air filters play a very vital role in cleaning the air.
BENEFITS OF AIR PURIFIERS:
· Some purifiers are designed especially for Asthma patients and make air free from all kinds of particles which causes an allergic reaction. And provide healthy and pure air to breathe.
· It helps in reducing the smoke particles and eliminates the smell present in the air.
· When you are about to buy an air purifier ensure that your appliance is in sync with the Room Air Cleaner Certification Program standards listed. There is a standard set for air purifier appliances. Clean air delivery rate or CADR is a measure that evaluates the percentage of dirt free air in cubic feet.
· Every day our bodies are exposed to toxins, and other organic pollutants which seem to be very harmful to our health, Air purifiers, on one hand, make the air free from these flecks.
· The advantage of the purifier is to overcome air pollutants. An air purifier with a High-Efficiency Particulate Absorption (HEPA) filter is able to apprehend at least 99.97% of air contaminants, down to 0.3 microns in size. Some of these small particles may have very large adverse effects on the health.
· Iconic purifiers help the people who have serious health, asthma issues by cleaning the tiniest particles in the air.
AIR CHANGE per HOUR (ACH):
The patient who suffers from asthma needs a higher ACH rating purifier. The Air Changes per Hour ACH number tell us how often the air purifier can exchange all the air in the room within an hour.
WORKING OF AIR PURIFIERS:
· Electronic air purifiers take the dust particles with the help of a fan and charge them with a series of high voltage wires. Several plates which carry the opposite charge hypnotize the contaminated particles as soon as they pass by the plates. Electric filters in Air purifiers use synthetic fibers which fabricate a static charge to attract the particles.
· Ionic air purifiers use tiny, charged wires or needles to create gas molecules with negative charges or ions which adhere to the airborne particles and collect in the filters.
The right Air purifier will provide asthma and allergy cure by enhancing and making the air free from microbes and pollutants as a result establishes a healthy indoor air quality for you and your family.
Please visit The Atlas Store: http://theatlasstore.com/